Saturday, August 13, 2011

GLOOMY DAYS

I can practically shut down my blog but ugh, I guess I can just blog to myself now since it's like dead. So anyway, shit happens...... At the lowest point in my life now. If only time could rewind, my boyfriend would be with me, I won't be home on a Saturday night, BLOGGING. I would then have someone to cuddle to bed with, a shoulder to lean on, someone who would do almost everything with me, but I'm all alone now. 2days more to his birthday, no wait, it's past 12am so it should be 1 more day to his birthday but I can't celebrate it with him this year :'(

At the same time, I'm glad to see so many of my friends and his friends showing concern to the both of us. We will be strong, and stronger than ever, with all of your loves. During times like these I can really tell who were the one we called, "friends" :)

Please return to my side asap, I really couldn't make it without you. Everyone is waiting for your return. Please be safe alright. Whoever who sees this, I hope you could pray for him too.

Till then,
Xoxo

No comments: