Saturday, September 10, 2011

I think this is like super meaningful....................... "for this period, there may be alittle changes in your life; noone to wake you up, eat with you, quarrel with you. you may not get used to it, but after awhile, the smile you are having now, will be back eventually".

So yup, as usual I got real pissed off and irritated easily. Wish I was a better person at times. Someone who could control my emotions better and not let anyone else affect me mmhmm but sadly I just couldn't. Wish my face wasn't my face too cause I wanna have the perfect face but sadly noone is perfect. As perfect and fake as barbie. How ironic when people wanna be complete but yet do not wanna be fake. Then again, if they wanna be original, how would they define perfection?

"I kept thinking to myself; I had enough, enough of stabbing myself in the heart".

No comments: